Hi, everyone...
As promised, I'm blogging live from the Society of New Communications (SNCR) Forum in San Francisco. The Forum is dedicated to the understanding, promotion, measurement, and effectiveness of "social media."
I hope this will be a conversation. Leave your comments, your questions, your ideas. These posts are just springboards for your thoughts, and I hope you'll share them freely.
What's social media? It's kind of a blanket term for all the interactive tools and toys of the Web 2.0 environment - Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, MySpace, blogs, discussion forums, wikis, and more.
Our speaker for the initial general session is with DonorsChoose.org, an online organization that helps companies and donors do more with their donations and measure their good in better ways than before.
I'll add more as I go along...hoping you will help me mine the nuggets that we can apply at Unum.
More to come...stay tuned!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment